Lead Dropbox - Email Forwarding with Gmail
To forward leads to our Lead Dropbox, you must set up forwarding and filtering in the email account at which you receive emails from supported sources.
This tutorial shows you how to set that up in your Gmail account.
You'll first want to follow the steps in Part 1 to setup forwarding. Then follow the steps in Part 2 to setup filtering.
Part 1: Set up Forwarding to your Lead Dropbox Email Address
- First, login to your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- In the drop down that displays, select "Settings".
- Next, click on the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab.
- Then click the "Add a forwarding address" button.
- In the pop-up that displays, paste your unique Lead Dropbox email address into the provided field and click "Next". Note: This is the email address we provided to you
- In the next window, select "Proceed". (To confirm your forwarding address, you will be asked to enter a confirmation code. The code will be sent to Inside Real Estate. So, once this is done, you'll need to notify us and we'll provide you with the confirmation code)
- Once the confirmation code has been entered, Select "OK". The pop-up will disappear and you will see the email address under "Add a forwarding address".
- When you're back on the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" page, make sure to leave "Disable Forwarding" selected -- this should be selected by default, so it may already be selected.
Part 2: Set up Filtering
- Once you've setup forwarding, you'll need to set a filter to start forwarding emails from that source.
- Click on the "Filters" tab in your Gmail settings (to the left of the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab)
- Select "Create a new filter".
- In the pop up that displays, you'll want to enter the email addresses below into the "From" field. To do this, highlight all of the email addresses below, copy them, then paste them into the "From" field.
- Emails to copy/paste: trulia.com OR *@zillow.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR OR *@agentpronto.com OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR *@homes.com OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR vision.marketleader.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR realtor.com OR support@RealtyNow.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR *@tigerlead.net OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR *@zillow.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR @agentofficemail.com OR email@example.com OR forms@USAHUD.com OR forms@USHUD.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR @rentals.com OR @referralexchange.com
- Select "Create filter with this search".
- On the next screen that displays, check the box beside;"Forward it to".
- From the drop down menu, select your email address that ends in "@iredropbox.com". WARNING: DO NOT check the box beside "Also apply filter to matching conversations"
- Select "Create Filter" to add this filter to your filter list.
- Note: As we add more supported sources, you will need to update your Gmail filter settings with the added email addresses. To do so, return to the filter you previously created and select "Edit". In the "From" field, add the email address for the new source(s) to your list separated by the word OR (check out our supported sources if you are unsure which email addresses to use). Select "Create filter with this search", then "Create Filter", and your filter will be updated.