Lead Dropbox - Email Forwarding with Outlook
To forward leads to our Lead Dropbox, you must set up email forwarding or redirection in the email account at which you receive emails from supported sources.
This tutorial shows you how to set that up in your Outlook account.
Set up Email Redirection to your Lead Dropbox Email Address
- First, login to your Outlook account or pull up your Outlook application.
- Select Tools from the top menu.
- In the drop down that displays, select "Rules and Alerts".
- Then click the "New Rule..." button to create a new rule.
- Under Start from a blank rule, click Check messages when they arrive, and then click Next.
- Under Step 1: Select condition "with specific words in the sender's address," select the check box next to this condition.
- Under Step 2: Edit the rule description, click the underlined value "specific words," and type the necessary outside sources information for the condition.
- In the Search Text dialog box, type each individual email address that applies to your outside sources in the Specify words box, click Add for each one, and then click OK. Click Next. Here is a short list of possible emails you could add.
Emails to copy/paste: trulia.com OR *@zillow.com OR email@example.com OR OR *@agentpronto.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR *@homes.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR vision.marketleader.com OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR realtor.com OR support@RealtyNow.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR *@tigerlead.net OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR *@zillow.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR @agentofficemail.com OR email@example.com OR forms@USAHUD.com OR forms@USHUD.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
- Under Step 1: Select action(s), select the redirect it to people or distribution list check box.
- Under Step 2: Edit the rule description, click people or distribution list. Paste your unique Lead Dropbox email address into the provided field and click "Next". Note: This is the email address we provided to you.
- In one of the address lists, double-click the name or distribution list to which you want to redirect the messages, and then click OK.
- Click Next twice.
- Under Step 1: Specify a name for this rule, type a name.
- To run this rule on the messages that are already in your folders, select the Run this rule now on messages already in "folder" check box.
- To apply this rule to all your e-mail accounts and inboxes, select the Create this rule on all accounts check box. This option is grayed out if you do not have more than one e-mail account or Inbox. Click Finish.