Quick Start Guide
Who Should Use This Guide
If you are familiar with the WordPress Dashboard and have installed and configured plugins in the past, this guide is for you. Otherwise, we strongly recommend to reach out to our Tech Support team for assistance.
Before You Begin
- BACKUP your website
- Confirm your site is running on PHP 7.1 or above (7.2 is preferred)
- Have your Home Junction License Key handy
Download to your Local Drive
- HJI Membership plugin
- HJI Forms JSON file (to import into Gravity Forms)
- Gravity Forms plugin (if not already installed on your site)
- Install HJI Membership plugin
- Configure your License Key via
HJI Membership >> License Keymenu
- Update Membership to the latest version if one is available via
Dashboard >> Updatesmenu
- Install Gravity Forms plugin (if not already installed on your site)
- Import HJI Forms JSON file via
Forms >> Import/Export >> Import Formsmenu
- Install additional HJI plugins via
HJI Membership >> Product Library menu
- Create & publish a blank page titled Search Results. It will serve as IDX search results placeholder.
- Configure the Search Results Page via
Responsive IDXsettings menu by selecting the newly created search results page.
- Configure inquiry forms by entering this shortcode
[gravityform id=4 ajax=true]into the Listing Inquiry and Schedule Showing form fields. The form ID within each shortcode has to match their corresponding gravity form, which is listed under
Forms >> Formsthe menu.
- Create a new page titled Home Valuation. Insert home value shortcode
[home_value_form]and publish the page.
- Create another page titled Request CMA. Insert CMA inquiry form by clicking
Add Formbutton, and select
HJI Home Value: Request CMAfrom the forms selection list. Publish the page.
- Optionally, feel free to use this CMA definition content on your page above the CMA inquiry form.
- Navigate to
HJI Home Valuesettings page.
- Set the
Search Results Pageoption to the newly created Home Valuation page as well as
CMA Landing Pageto Request CMA respectively.
- Check all the boxes and click save.
- Navigate to
Settings >> Permalinksoptions page.
- If you haven’t set your permalinks structure, we recommend selecting the
- Regardless of your settings, SAVE the options to set the HJI plugins’ link structure into effect.